Contents of the ClearComfort Kit
- totally transparent heat-shrink membrane
- equally transparent double-sided tape
- instruction sheet
You will need
- cutting blade
- a small hand-held hair dryer
Simple three-step process
1. Tape frame with transparent double-sided tape
2. Press on membrane and cut off the excess
3. Shrink membrane with hairdryer until taut and smooth
Most timber window frames (including doors and skylights) have a flat surface for attaching the tape and membrane without further treatment.
If you have a different type of window frame you may need to vary the method. These variations are described in the instruction sheet. We have a solution for just about every type of window.
For a quick preview of these methods, click on the link below: